As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The tomb being empty and that we serve a risen Lord (Brandon)
- Peggy who died 3 months ago and for her smiles that impacted those around her and the memorial service for her today (Steven H)
- My father who is struggling with depression but is now experiencing a change of heart in acknowledging God and has hope
- My son’s second birthday tomorrow
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those who feel empty and need to be reminded that they are God’s delight (Brandon)
- The guts to do the work God has called us to do (Mick)
- The messy situation in my family (Dan)
- My sister Jen as she mourns this season when her husband passed away before their one year anniversary
- The fighting going on in the Ukraine (Becky)
- Madeleine to get a public service job (Becky)
- The healing of my right leg (Becky)
- My dad’s recovery from depression and to continue acknowledging God
- My sister who is struggling with depression (Melissa)
- My mom who passed away before my son was born and for my dad as he is struggling with loneliness
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Peter and Danka @ Flickr]