As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- A mentor of mine being placed on the Hispanic Quality of Life Commission (Skylar)
- My store opening this week on Manor to help support women in poverty around the world (Kirsten D)
- The Mobile Loaves and Fishes Village reaching its capital campaign of $7 million (Steven)
- Steven Hebbard and the MLF team that took care of my landscaping (Becky)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My coworker whose dad is dealing with chronic depression and for his healing and him to reach out to God (John B)
- Those who serve on the Hispanic Quality of Life Commission to seek God’s guidance (Skylar)
- A friend who checked in for an addiction to pain medication and for her family (Liz H)
- A friend who died of cancer and whose mother who also died of cancer and leaves behind the father and brother (Selah)
- Those who died in the Malaysian airplane accident and the Washington mud slides (Becky)
- My food stamp situation and my eye (Becky)
- My friend Jenny whose sister-in-law’s father had a heart attack after her wedding (Anslee)
- My sister who is struggling with depression and for wise counsel (Claire)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Randy P. Martin @ Flickr]