As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- A new job with a company who’s mission I believe in. (Joe)
- Brother and sister-in-law who just received an infant to foster.
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The families being separated at the border. (Liz)
- My brother trying to figure out his life and seeking God. (Naomi)
- Mothers who have lost their babies recently. (Amy)
- My wife’s brother and family and marriage in a difficult time. (Thomas)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Maria Maglionico @ Flickr]