As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Being able to “get out of our own way” to receive God’s gifts (Kelly)
- Acing my tests. (Lizzy)
- Ease that we’re where God wants us to be. (Gaby)
- My parents moving into a new home for a better family life. (Madeline)
- Mom who is two years cancer free. (Alexis)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- A smooth and safe delivery of our baby. And, a healthy baby. (Dane)
- A friend who was in bike accident getting healthy.
- My uncle who lost his partner to cancer and is now living alone for the first time in 40 years.
- My fiancé, Melissa, who is stressed from being in a new place. And, for her emotional strength and peace in the Lord. (Michael)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Samantha Zanardo @ Flickr]