As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The times where we are able to gather and celebrate (Sarah)
- My students and their hearts and the support of my community (Madeline)
- A new opportunity job in California (Melissa)
- A job offer I received last week in San Francisco (Merrill)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My process of anxiety and perfection (Madeline)
- My cousin’s wife who is recovering from emergency surgery (David)
- Moving for new job and finding community in California (Melissa)
- A hard month as a special ed teacher and for other teachers or those that have questions (Amanda)
- My bronchitis and health (Becky)
- A friend who is dealing with shame and a difficult life (Andrew)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Randy P Martin @ Flickr]