As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- A place like Vox to be surrounded by grace and mercy (Melissa)
- My little, Daisy, who turns 15 soon, and celebrating our 5-year match anniversary (Ali)
- My birthday lunch celebration (Becky)
- The middle and high schoolers in our community (Ali)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Family friends who have returned cancer, their well being (Weylin)
- Conflict with my brother (Terry)
- Courtney, and her dad who is still in hospital (Melissa)
- Waiting to hear about job outside TX (Melissa)
- Our last Sunday at Vox before moving, for our transition to Lubbock and sadness as we leave (Brendan and Kristen)
- World Peace (Becky)
- My brother’s mental health, and my family as we make decisions to help care for him (Anna)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Matt Lief Anderson Follow @ Flickr]