As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- This church, for this community (Eduardo)
- The sale of my co-working space and for the people who entered the process on Friday (Emilie)
- A church where my son feels loved and accepted, and for Grace, Noah, and Zach who have been instrumental in this journey (Jon)
- The three middle school students who have chosen baptism, that they would feel how loved they are (Rachel)
- God’s protection in a scooter accident that I was kept safe
- A challenging workplace, and also for clarity in how to deal with the pressure (Matt)
- Our 6th wedding anniversary (Autumn)
- Baptism a year ago, and for those who chose to be baptized today (Lars)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Noah, that he know how loved he is (Gideon)
- My family as they go to court on Tuesday to potentially start the adoption process for a son in foster care (Josh)
- Our friends who are burying their 13 year old son, that they feel loved (Rachel)
- Safety for friends who work in the middle school (Justin)
- Martha, a friend on the drag who had hip surgery, for her recovery (Becky)
- My father who has been diagnosed with cancer, for acceptance and love (Lori)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Whilome @ Flickr]