How is a practice of shared leadership resistance against oppressive and harmful structures? Weylin Lee vulnerably reflects on the journey of Vox from hierarchy toward non-hierarchy and how this practice is a form of resistance. [Philippians 2:1-8]
- Who are the voices we need to include at the table?
- In what ways might you practice love with the most vulnerable?
- What areas of power and privilege are we invited to let go of?
- Podcast: The Rise and Fall of Mars Hill by Christianity Today
- Book: When Narcissism Comes to Church: Healing Your Community from Emotional and Spiritual Abuse by Chuck DeGroat
- Book: A Church Called Tov: Forming a Goodness Culture by Scot McKnight & Laura Barringer