What would it look like for us to create more space at the table? Weylin Lee looks at an encounter between Jesus and the marginalized to consider how we move beyond our biases, prioritize mercy over convenience, and disrupt negative peace. [Matthew 15:21-28]
- How are you invited to decolonize your view of Christ and your faith?
- How might you offer a unique voice and story in our collective work of advocacy?
- What does a nonviolent response look like for you in response to someone else’s violence?
- Book: Blind Spot: Hidden Biases of Good People by Mahzarin R. Banaji & Anthony G. Greenwald
- Book: Healing Resistance: A Radically Different Response to Harm by Kazu Haga