What are some areas that need a deeper look when it comes to how we see Christ, ourselves, and others? Weylin Lee stares afresh at the story of Stephen’s communal execution, and elicits bravery from us to go beyond deconstructing to decolonizing our faith. [Acts 7:55-60]
- How are you invited to decolonize your view of Christ and your faith?
- How might you offer a unique voice and story in our collective work of advocacy?
- What does a nonviolent response look like for you in response to someone else’s violence?
- Podcast: Faith for Normal People, Episode 10, Decolonizing Our Faith by Danyelle Thomas
- Film: Chinatown Rising a Harry Chuck and Josh Chuck film
- Book: The End of Memory: Remembering Rightly in a Violent World by Miroslav Volf