What is the movement that we are invited to as we cultivate our souls? Weylin Lee explores how tending our souls centers us around love, invites us into harmony with others, and forms us in humility. [Romans 12:9-16]
- When it comes to our participation, how are we invited to tend our soul and create space for others?
- How is spiritual formation, both individually and collectively, an act of our participation?
- Vow of Nonviolence by Eileen Egan and Rev. John Dear, S.J.
- Love is the Way: Holding on to Hope in Troubling Times by Bishop Michael Curry
- Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don’t Know by Adam Grant
- Vox Veniae’s Values