On Pentecost Sunday, Kimberly Culbertson invites us to lean in and listen for Spirit’s divine ‘Yes, yes, yes!’ over our lives. [Acts 2:1-11].
- Invite the Holy Spirit into moments of disorientation, and in doing so, receive peace that only God can offer
- Ask the Holy Spirit to help us see clearly
- Ask the Spirit how you are discounting yourself, and step out in faith
- In moments of disorientation, can you turn toward the Spirit and receive peace?
- Where might God be looking to help us see and hear one another more clearly?
- How might God be releasing you from frantically ranking your significance, and instead invite you to trust that you are enough?
- Poem: Keep Yourself at the Beginning of the Beginning by Hannah Emerson
- Book: The Brain and The Spirit: Unlocking the Transformative Potential of the Story of the Christ by Gena St. David