Weylin Lee reflects on how we are invited to center ourselves and our community around Christ in this next season together and we navigate reconnection and transition [Hebrews 1:1-4; 2:5-12].
- How can we center ourselves around the embodiment of Jesus’ life and teachings?
- Where can we let go of power and privilege to embrace downward mobility?
- Whom are the suffering that we can be in solidarity with?
- Reflect on who we center ourselves around. Who are the people we have intentionally or unintentionally chosen to center ourselves around? How can Vox be centered around embodying the life and teachings of Jesus?
- Downward mobility. Let go of power and privilege that you normally lean on. Experience a humiliation for your ego