Gena Minnix reflects on the Transfiguration and what it means to allow Jesus to come alongside us in our fear and to trust enough to take a small leap towards authentic love [Matthew 17:1-8].
- How is fear shrinking my perspective on God, myself, others, or what’s possible?
- What would happen if I allowed Jesus to come alongside me and give me a new perspective?
- What “leap” am I afraid of taking in my relationship with God?
- Breath Prayer. “God, even though I’m afraid… help me choose love.”
- Breath Prayer. “Jesus I can’t, you can… I’ll let go.”