Gideon Tsang explores what our faith provides for us and in what ways it might be freeing us [Luke 13:10-17].
- Is our faith making us less or more free?
- How can we engage the space between our acting and our being?
- What parched areas of our life might need watering this week?
- Song: Faith (Bon Iver)
- Notice the times where you’re acting vs. being. Give each of the characters a name. Thank these characters for being so helpful. Gently experiment with acting to being
- What part of your life needs watering? What does your soul love to do? How can you find space to water your soul this week?