Virginia Cumberbatch reflects on God’s invitation for us to experience both individual and collective freedom in the midst of our fears [1 John 4:17-21].
- After a year of quarantine, how will you seek freedom and rest for yourself this spring?
- As we witness the hate and injustice of the world, how will you support the liberation of others?
- How will you allow God’s love to “fully form” in you this week?
- How will you abide in God’s love to navigate you through the fog (fear) of our current conditions? Inhale: God, meet me in this fear. Exhale: Bring rest to my restless mind.
- How will you allow God’s love for us to model and direct our pursuit of collective freedom and community justice? Inhale: We were meant for freedom. Exhale: I will not settle for less.