Jason Minnix invites to reflect on what we are striving for and what Jesus invites us to consider regarding our attachments [Luke 12:13-21].
- How might I access the grace to see the nightmares I’m holding onto?
- What does it look like to experience the abundance I already possess?
- Where do I hear invitation to move into my interior work?
- What’s my Attachment? (IF-THEN Belief) “If” _______ – What am I striving for? “Then” _____ – What do I imagine that will give me?
- Practice releasing an attachment. Reflect on my attachment, or false belief (IF-THEN Belief). Take some time to really see it as a nightmare when I look to it as a source of lasting fulfillment. Become aware of the possibility that I have everything I need to be content right now.