Matt Inman reflects on how we can grow in our freedom and what freedom means in community [Galatians 6:1-4].
- Do you believe that God is for your freedom? If so, what does that freedom look like?
- How might freedom grow for us as a community at Vox?
- Model: Stages of Change
- Poem: How to Be a Poet (Wendell Berry)
- Journal. Where does criticism run wild in your mind? Who might you be able to join in a more loving way if you quieted that critical voice?
- Reflect. Explore what is “ours” and who is “we”? How have you narrowed that in at times and what might it look like to start widening it back out?
- Write a reminder to yourself. Base this reminder on your own personality, story and what your work requires of you.