As we continue in the season of Lent, Liz Schepel invites us to explore and embrace our needs that we sometimes push aside [Psalm 63].
- What emotion has been dominant in your life? What personal need might be at the root of those feelings?
- What do you tend to put ahead of your own needs?
- In what ways can we respond empathetically to our own needs this week?
- Feelings and Needs. Find ways to slow down and discern your dominant feelings and name the need. See if you can find different ways to meet that need.
- Safe love. What does safe love feel like for you? What is it inviting you to receive? What do you need to receive?