As we enter Lent, Matt Inman explores the temptations of Jesus and what that means for how we engage our own temptations and vulnerability this season [Luke 4:1-13].
- What role does shame play in your current temptation?
- Where might your vulnerability in life right now lead you to acts of courage and love?
- Jump into Barton Springs.
- Pick a temptation or fantasy and extend it out from the point it usually ends. What comes of it?
- Journal about a relationship where you get stuck consistently testing the other person. Find solitude and reconnect with the part of you that feels threatened.