Jason Minnix reflects on the deep and little welcome that creates spaces of belonging and hospitality [John 2:1-11].
- What does receiving welcome look like for me today?
- How am I being invited to engage in small welcomes?
- Welcome someone to Vox in the next couple weeks.
- Host your expectations:
- Consider an area of disappointment right now.
- Welcome any emotions here (grief, sadness, etc)
- Am I getting too overwhelmed? Take a half step back.
- Have I pulled too far back and need to re-engage a little? Take a half step in. How can we live in the tension of what we hoped for and what is, together?