Jason Minnix speaks about our calling and how we’re invited to focus on what we are and not just what we do [Isaiah 49:1-7].
What is the invitation today that feels like grace?
What support do I need to engage or reengage my calling in a meaningful way?
Video – Hunt for the Wilderpeople (Funeral)
Here is a list of exercises that you can try to consider your calling “to be”.
- Write or draw a chronos time line of your life.
- Include moments of chairos time (graced time), significant events in your journey that have formed you, timeless moments of meaning, joy, trauma, loss.
- List some of your life dreams and desires.
- Write trustworthy words that have been spoken into your life. Ask people who love you now.
- Write a simple statement of your calling.