As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The support and friendship I experienced at my housewarming (Melissa)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- People we overlook, that we could be invitational. let us engage with the other so that we can learn from them (Weylin)
- Emily, who is 22 weeks pregnant and having a hard time finding an OB in her insurance plan. please keep costs low, and provide her with excellent care during the rest of her pregnancy and delivery (Natalie)
- My best friend Jenny who flew to midland for her boyfriend Jordan who was recently diagnosed with kidney failure. praying for answers and guidance about how to go forward. (Lindsey)
- A vox community member whose dad was diagnosed with ALS and will be probably be taken off the ventilator this week. (Rachael)
- Healing in a tough and storied situation (Melissa)
- All of us to be full of love and jesus’ light (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.