As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- A quiet, restful week with parents in town, and a good week to be with family (Gideon)
- My wife who got care for her stomach bug and for her healthy recovery (Oliver)
- My cousin who got to bring her baby home, after he was born prematurely at 29 weeks
- Time with both parents during the holidays who have been divorced for several years, and have been active in my life (Alyson)
- Returning from a 5 month journey, seeing many blessings and looking forward to share encouragement with others (Lori)
- My wife and I getting a house and finally finishing working on it (Evan)
- Glen from the ARCH community who has been checking in on me and giving me advice about my first home (Evan)
- A man who plays piano and lives in the dense woods near Riverside, which belong to a volunteer of Mobile Loaves and Fishes. For those using their gifts and living in harmony. (Steven H)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Healing for a friend who has kids that are similar to my sons’ age and is in the middle of a divorce and is going through his first holiday without his children (Gideon)
- Julia’s health and heart condition as well as our whole family and health (Oliver)
- My cousin’s son, that he may get to stay home without any complications or any more visits to the hospital
- Bearing with one another, for those struggling with addiction and feeling called to be extra loving to those in need
- My friend Cecily, who suffered a stroke and is a photographer. She still has some shaking with her hands and she needs healing in her hands for her profession.
- A friend’s coworker’s daughter, Sophie, who is suffering from cancer and may not make it
- Comfort and God’s presence for a family whose 16-year old daughter passed away this summer (Aaron)
- Healing for my friend Victoria
- God to guide and give the community of Mosaic discernment
- My friend’s mother and his brother who were in a fatal car accident
- Healing and strength fro me and my family after my dad passed away 6 months ago
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Megan Wolfe @ Flickr]