As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- This season of Thanksgiving and being with family and friends (Hannah)
- A successful audition at a yoga studio (Courtney)
- My counselor who has welcomed and supported me during a tough season in my life (Anslee)
- This church community here in Austin (Anslee)
- Starting to be free from financial stress associated with being a graduate student (Alison)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those who have lost someone during this season and are in a time of mourning (Hannah)
- The elections in Honduras and the violence that has been happening (Catie)
- My friend Mike who has intestinal cancer and for his family in this difficult time (Jon E)
- Providing help and food in my needs (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Randy P. Martin @ Flickr]