As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The ministry that Eric and Kristy are a part of (Jason M)
- Healing from my broken back and being in a dark place from this injury (Justin F)
- Friends supporting me after going through a dark time (Anslee)
- Abandoning the falsehoods in my life and for the struggles in this desert season (Kyle M)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our journey of discovering who we are here for (Jason M)
- The marginalized dreamers (Jason M)
- My grandmother who has been ill and the toll it’s taking on my grandfather
- My grandfather whose tumor has returned and he does not want treatment
- A new career change (Anslee)
- Feeling a lack of spiritual formation to deal with hard times at work (Evan)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Kyle Kelley @ Flickr]