As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The amazing progress baby Hank has had since his delivery (Jen L)
- The family and friends who have supported me this past year as I have gone through difficulties and a divorce (Liz)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Babies that have medical issues (Jenny)
- A friend who wrote a suicide letter this morning (Becca)
- Baby Hank whose skull is fused, for the doctors to have wisdom in next steps and for Mark and Ashley to have peace (Jen L)
- Us to love God and one another (Becky)
- A friend going through cancer treatment and still having health and marital issues (Chris M)
- A sense of stability and direction as we moved to Austin a year ago
- My vocal cords to heal and to learn to be still and quiet as I take a break from singing (Madeleine)
- My best friend to experience God’s comfort since she feels she has no one and wanted to end her life
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by ZZ WW @ Flickr]