As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The grand adventure God invites us on and the encouragement He has given through scripture (Lori)
- A coworker and friend who was in a bad accident and survived
- My friend’s mentorship to me early in my career
- The community I have developed here in Austin and this church community (John K)
- Experiencing God’s love even though I doubted it growing up (Sam F)
- A chance to see my niece and my sister in the midst of my niece’s health problems (Anne Marie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- A family friend who has pancreatic cancer and for peace and God’s presence to be with him and his family (Weylin)
- A journey I’ll be taking over the next 4 months and to be in the right place time that God wants me to be (Lori)
- My family who is moving up to Austin and making the transition (Delilah)
- For my friend who was in an accident and not sure where she is in her faith
- My financial problems during the summer and my back (Becky)
- For kids on the street having health problems (Becky)
- A friend and mentor who passed away Friday from cancer and for his wife Angie and family who are grieving their loss
- Help in treating my alcoholism and to value God’s grace more (David P)
- Safe journey to Boston and finding a church community to be a part of (John K)
- Those who feel they need money to get by in life
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by chenghao lee @ Flickr]