As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The members of the Vox community that have brought joy and healing to me and my family (Jonny)
- Helping support those who are now getting an increase in wages in Texas (Dolores)
- A recent trip to Yosemite and God providing me with the resources to deal with anxiety and the patience to go through counseling (David P)
- My trainer’s health that is improving (Claire)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- God’s strength to help those in this community to continue loving neighbor and friends in the way of Christ (Jonny)
- Danny who has been dealing with continued personal tensions and will be moving back home to North Carolina and for his wife Maggie to make it through this transition (Steven H)
- The different countries going through conflict and for world peace (Becky)
- Heather who is pregnant and the father who is a felon. For her decision of who she will be living with and that she will be open to transitional homes for single moms (Paul V)
- My friend going through heartbreak and knowing how to support her and for God’s wisdom and direction to be present
- Reconciliation (Dan W)
- Discernment, peace and grace in pursuing the horse that I have been training with (Claire)
- My mom who is still unemployed after 6 months (Claire)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by lawa @ Flickr]