As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Gina’s mom who is doing better health-wise and is recovering (Gideon)
- This community supporting and providing for Posada and one of the program’s 15-year old girls who enjoyed her birthday party yesterday
- My little son Jasper (Mick)
- Lauren who has helped out with serving the Eastside community (Skylar)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Austin Mustard Seed and their next steps in building a church community (Gideon)
- Patti who has stage 4 cancer
- My mom who is leaving for missions trip to China
- Lauren who is moving to Nashville (Rosalie)
- My friend Jamie who lost her father in an accident a couple weeks ago and found out her grandmother has a week to live
- John and Ruth and their transition as they move to Connecticut (Will M)
- Jeremy an artist friend whose painting arm is in pain (Mick)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by kevinrussmobile @ Flickr]