As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- All the music and opportunities my friend Ben gave us before he died (Anslee)
- My new baby nephew (Anslee)
- Gina’s brother’s safety (Anslee)
- Eastside Memorial High School remaining open for 3 more years (Lauren)
- Healing of my chest pain (Claire)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My friend Karen who passed away (Becky)
- Remembering what God has already done (Skylar)
- My family friend Ben who was killed in a car wreck (Anslee)
- My family who have lost 3 family members this year (Anslee)
- Saying goodbye to a friend (Daniel)
- Moving and working at a new job (John M)
- My cousin who recently died
- Finding ways to use my gifts for more than personal profit (Amber)
- Having to say goodbye after 3 years at Eastside Memorial (Lauren)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Margot Gabel @ Flickr]