Join us for our second annual camping trip and a weekend long Sabbath from May 24-26. BYO-everything. Hang out, wade in a stream, eat Salt Lick BBQ, dance, and enjoy a talent show. We will be having our Sunday liturgy at the campsite, so join us Sunday morning even if you’re not planning to camp.
When: May 24-26 (Fri-Sun)
Where: Camp Ben McCulloch (across from Salt Lick)
The Google spreadsheet has tabs for those interested in biking with us to Camp Ben, carpooling, participating in the talent show, sharing or needing equipment, and any other miscellaneous items you’d like to bring and share! If you show up early, try and reserve a large area for all of our campers!
What to Bring:
- Cash ($15/night per tent & dinner at Salt Lick)
- Meals for 2 breakfasts, and Saturday lunch, SNACKS
- Camping gear (tent, chairs, camping tables, sleeping bags)
- Insect repellant
- Games, guitars, frisbees
- Flashlight (headlamp if you’re really cool)
- Outdoor stove
- Anything else you might want with you!
6-8PM Arrive and set up camp!
8-Midnight Hang out
9AM-12PM Hang out
1-6PM Hang out
7:30 Talent show, campfire, shenanigans
Send Elaine an email if you have any questions.
[Photo by lainers @ Flickr]