As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My ankle that is healing well (Claire)
- Safety on a recent bus ride (Becky)
- This community welcoming our kids and family (Sherri)
- Being at a medical camp recently and getting to receive service from others (Sherri)
- My friends and this community who have been committed to walk through tough things with me (Natasha)
- The Vox family being a family for my daughter Sara here in Austin
- Forgiveness and reconciliation in relationships I have been praying for a while for (Elaine D)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Frank’s sister who is in the hospital with a liver problem and experiencing swelling (Dolores)
- My grandmother who recently passed away (Greg)
- My youth pastor whose 20-year old son Jordan just committed suicide (Lauren B)
- My trainer who is 74 and is suffering from head and heart pains (Claire)
- A family member who has kidney stones
- Dan from Idaho who recently moved from Idaho and is figuring things out (Dan)
- Possible reconciliation from an upcoming conversation with a friend (Dan)
- My daughter Sara as she moves on in the next phase of her life
- Fred’s health (Gena)
- The shame and criticism that each of us feel (Gena)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Gnarggles @ Flickr]