As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My mother who is doing a lot better and has a new temporary home to live at and that she will something more permanent (Delila)
- My sister-in-law who will giving birth this summer (Anslee)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Courage and faith to go the unusual and unknown places and people that God is calling us to (Weylin)
- Frank’s sister who went back into the hospital for her illness (Dolores)
- Danny who was recently kicked out of his home and for people to be called into this city to serve those who need friends to help them (Steven H)
- Peace in the Middle East (Becky)
- Kizzie’s recovery from her finger surgery and for my personal health problems and pain (Becky)
- My business that I’m deciding to take a sabbatical from and to evaluate how I can best serve God and use my talents (Anne-Marie)
- A good friend whose son is struggling in school and recently finding out that she has cancer (Dawn)
- A family friend who passed away (Anslee)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Lighthouse Keeperess @ Flickr]