As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The peaceful election in Kenya (John K)
- This community that supported me in my difficult week (Chris M)
- This community and for friends and paths that lead us to where we are
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Frank’s sister who went to the hospital last week for stomach pains and breathing difficulties and the doctors can’t figure out what is causing the pain (Dolores)
- Two friends whose marriage isn’t doing well and for resurrection and hope in their marriage (Eric)
- A good friend’s daughter, Tatum, who is 8 and has leukemia and needing to go back to the hospital (Joe)
- My dad who had a stroke a week ago and lost mobility in his left side. For his recovery and support for our family
- Carl and his wife who has cancer and his business which is struggling (Travis)
- My brother Matt who just had a child and lost his job a week before, and for my brother Michael who is getting out of prison after 8 years
- Healing of an ankle injury that keeps flaring up over the past couple years (Claire)
- An older friend who is starting to experience memory loss and hip pain (Claire)
- Two of our non-profit organization’s board members who recently lost their jobs (John K)
- The responses that I received for my applications over the past few months and for wisdom to make the right decision (John K)
- Courage in making some upcoming big decisions and changes (Chris M)
- My friend Dillon who has been hospitalized for alcoholism and for patience and kindness as I try to support him (Anne-Marie)
- One of my friends dealing with difficult emotions to experience peace and joy (Daniel)
- My dad’s friends who are engaged and dealing with difficulties in custody of children from previous marriages
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by ethanpollard @ Flickr]