As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The richness of God’s grace and that his mercy is equal for everyone (Emily)
- A friend who called me to encourage me as I have been looking for work the last six months
- My parents who are on an anniversary trip (Dan)
- This community and the encouragement it is to me and others (Kaley)
- All the changes I made and experienced last year (Meng)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our grandmother who passed away last week and her influence in our lives and for a member of our family who doesn’t follow Christ (Emily)
- My mother-in-law Rita who has been struggling with lung cancer for the last couple years and has spread to her lymph nodes (Nicolas)
- My niece Sophia who has been in the hospital after losing weight since being born and for Marcos and Camille as they take care of her (Nicolas)
- Frank’s sister who experienced kidney failure and is on the waiting list for a new kidney (Dolores)
- My friend’s recovery from a bone marrow transplant
- My friend Andrea who is in an unhealthy relationship and for courage to make wise decisions (Dan)
- A good friend of mine who is about to get married and for their fears and mixed emotions and her son’s transition (Natalie)
- Ashlee’s brother Shawn and his wife Jill who had a still born baby and are grieving their loss (Gideon)
- My cousin Audrey who has been going through a difficult marriage and is pregnant (Anslee)
- Courage and creativity to continue being generous even in my new circumstances (Meng)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Amber Marie Chavez @ Flickr]