As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Getting engaged to my fiance this week
- Anthony who will be receiving a house through Mobile Loaves and Fishes after being on the streets for the past couple decades (Steven H)
- The blessing my students have been this year (Natasha)
- The incredible trip to India with my daughter and spending time with all the artisans working for my company (Kirsten)
- An awesome ZAMYN meeting and the middles schoolers reflecting on God and life (Caleb)
- God being the healer for me and my friends in the midst of all the confusion and pain
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our community to be amazed by God and not to create our own greatness (Parker)
- My fiance and I as we begin this new journey together as an engaged couple
- My fiance’s family as they grieve the loss of her grandmother
- My brother’s son who has been terminally ill for the past 5 years and the toil and strain it has taken on my brother (Kathryn)
- Healing Taj’s dad who just had surgery and for him to experience less pain (Kathryn)
- My back sprain and other injuries I’ve sustained (Becky)
- Peace to exist in the world (Becky)
- An individual who was beaten and tortured in my hometown for doing something horrible. For peace and healing and for God to meet him and those who did this to him (Natalie)
- Anthony who is extremely anxious about the next couple weeks before he will be receiving and moving into his new home after being homeless for many years (Steven H)
- Wisdom and clarity to know how to best love and care for my family members (Natasha)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Matt Lief Anderson @ Flickr]