As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Emily and Jacob who just got engaged (Jenny)
- Su who feels better this past week from her back pain due to pregnancy (Mick)
- Meeting incredible people and the experiences that I’ve had the past couple of weeks (Dawn)
- Restoring hope back to my mom this past week (Claire)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Myles birth mom and their family as he has been in our family for two years now (Jenny)
- A coworker who passed away last week and is having a memorial service, that those there would be able to seek Jesus in this loss (Chris M)
- The pain that I’m currently experiencing and the difficulty I have in walking (Becky)
- Greg who volunteered with our work day and is homeless and just moved back to Austin to try to get his life back together (Steven H)
- My aunt who just went into the hospital this past week suffering from stroke like event (Dawn)
- God to continue to work in my mom’s life and be the doer of hope in her life (Claire)
- Resolution and peace for roommates in Seattle and tension with a roommate here in Austin (Claire)
- Our neighbor’s step-father who shot himself and for their family in dealing with the loss (Sarah)
- My grandmother who has been in an out of the hospital this past week and losing the will to fight through the pain and injuries she has been experiencing (Sarah)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by olivia bee @ Flickr]