As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Bringing me safely here from Seattle (Claire)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- This season of Lent, that we would create space to listen to what God may have to say to us (Emily)
- My friend Josh who is struggling with the goodness of God and is figuring out his current position with the non-profit organization he is working at (Steven H)
- A good friend who was a freshmen in college who recently passed away (Sea)
- A former coworker who passed away recently and how we will respond and support (Chris M)
- My wife Su and for Tandra who are pregnant and suffering from back pain (Mick)
- My nephews in Seattle to stay strong and for my mom who lacks hope and just got in a car accident that insurance won’t cover (Claire)
- Developing a daily rhythm in following Jesus (Caleb)
- The Lost and Found missionaries on the drag that need supplies (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Marine Beccarelli @ Flickr]