As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The Covenant Member Retreat and those who came and the community we have (Jenny)
- My transition this past season from engineering to music and art and for my mom’s willingness to support me even though she does not understand (Sonia)
- My sister Summer who’s been through many tough times and now has a great job that supports her well financially (Stephen H)
- My niece Ada who had cancer and is still cancer free after her bone marrow transplant (Anne Marie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The calling God has in our lives and that we would be obedient to that (Jenny)
- My sister who just found out she has mono
- My close friend who’s going through a tough time and almost been divorced a couple times and dealing with suicidal thoughts (Nathanael)
- My nephew Judah who is in the hospital with the flu (Mick)
- For all the pregnant bellies, for healthy moms and babies (Mick)
- My boyfriend who has chronic pain everyday
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by howhao @ Flickr]