As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My wife Julia not having any addition damage to her heart in a recent episode after having a heart attack a few months ago (Oliver)
- My parents finally getting an offer from selling their house (Anslee)
- My brother’s Brian’s birthday (David)
- Getting back safe to Austin and travel mercies (John K)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The families and parents who lost their kids in the school tragedy in Connecticut. For God’s peace and comfort that transcends all understanding to be experienced (Weylin)
- An individual I encountered at a local Goodwill who is looking for the meaning of life (Steven H)
- Rebecca Gonzales who is being treated for leukemia (Becky)
- Peace and resolution in the country of Turkey (Becky)
- My wife Julia and her health as she is recovering from a heart attack and the doctor’s trying to figure out effective medication after a recent episode this week (Oliver)
- My stepfather who had an episode of a mental health breakdown. For him to seek God in this difficult time.
- My mom who is trying her best to support her husband’s mental health breakdown
- Traveling back home to help my parents pack up our home in preparation of selling it (Anslee)
- Our friend Ellen whose grandmother passed away last night as they grieve their loss (Catie)
- My last Sunday here before leaving for El Salvador and Portland and the support of this community (Catie)
- All the adults working with the parents and children dealing with the loss in Connecticut (Rachael)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by ZZWW @ Flickr]