As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Word made flesh, that You are with us (Gideon)
- My friend from last week. A few of us petitioned and won and he is now with his family (Steven H.)
- The kids in the Congo that already have families
- The people who are protesting in Nacogdoches, for their bravery and endurance. (Catie)
- Being home with healthy twins and Kristin (Earl)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Families and communities in NY who are still rebuilding and struggling (Gid)
- The neighbor on my left whose husband isn’t Christian and is requesting a divorce. And for the neighbor on my right whose husband was released from work
- My grandfather who is getting abdominal aorta surgery, that the surgery would be in his favor (Anthony)
- “The Lost & Found” who are new missionaries on the Drag (Becky)
- My friend Amelia to have the strength to leave an abusive relationship
- An expedited process in the final stages of adopting a son from the Congo and for the safety of the kids who are there
- Nacogdoches where a pipeline is being built through the city that will affect the health of many. For God’s blessing and protection in East Texas. (Catie)
- My brother and his faith, as he was sentenced to 5 years in federal prison (Earl)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by w.m.h. @ Flickr]