As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My friend, Brandy, whose brain tumor stopped growing (Samantha)
- My brother who got two acceptance letters into med school (Yvonne)
- A temporary job that became a permanent one (Courtney)
- Theo, a great friend who’s visiting and has been such a blessing in my life (Will)
- Increased thankfulness and joy and for the lessons that God places in our lives (Anthony)
- Natalie and her fiancé Randy
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The Proeger twins and the parents (Jonny)
- My friend, Brandy, whose brain will heal now that her tumor has stopped growing (Samantha)
- Jose, a homeless man in our program who was taken in by a family and is now facing time in jail, possibly for life (Steven H)
- A friend at work who is going through a divorce. For her family and to know how to support her.
- My friend Scott
- Healing for my foot and for my roommate’s knee that’s injured (Anthony)
- My sister and nephew who are dealing with an international kidnapping. For peace and justice.
- The homeless and those needing resources to stay warm as the holidays draw near (Becky)
- For hope and joy during the holiday season, especially for those dealing with conflict and those learning how to be without family for the first time. (Rosalie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by elias.and.theresa.carlson @ Flickr]