As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Those who have given up all to follow Christ (Chris)
- God’s mercies and the support of a doctor that have been helping me with my addictions and struggles
- My college friends who just gave birth to a baby girl and for the friendship that the father gives to me (Jesse)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The communities in the northeast impacted by hurricane Sandy and their recovery, especially for friends and families of Taj and Kathryn (Gid)
- Our landlord who just passed away this week and for Nathan and his family as they deal with this loss (Eric)
- My friend Amelia who is in an abusive relationship that she can’t get out of
- My heart murmur (Becky)
- Steve Parker who lives on the streets and is going through a difficult time. For peace, rest and God’s presence in his life (Caleb)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by elias.and.theresa.carlson @ Flickr]
Kathryn Joyce D'AmicoLink to this comment
Thanks to all who are praying for our home town of Long Beach and their recovery effort!