As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Christ, the great Comforter, in knowing what we go through and empathizing with our struggle (Emily)
- Next week as I gather with my community of grad school in LA and the time of fellowship and learning we will experience (Chris)
- My sister getting married next Saturday and starting a new life together
- This community that has supported me and preparing to get ready for the next step of my life as I’m engaged to Grace (Evan)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My good friend Matthew going through treatment for cancer but still needs to go through more intensive rounds (Silas)
- My friend Joanna struggling with depression
- My financial problems (Becky)
- Terry Cole and the ministry he is doing for homeless on the streets and the donations they still need (Becky)
- An old friend who lost his father in a hit and run in Kuwait and for his family left behind for peace and healing (Elaine)
- Ty, a child who passed away after dealing with a brain tumor, and his family dealing with this loss (Kathryn)
- My grandfather who is in the 3rd stage of kidney failure and grandmother who is experiencing shortness of breath (Catie)
- A friend of mine who works with Syrian refugees in Lebanon and dealing with bombings this week
- My friend who lost his life 7 year ago and created a fear of losing people close to me. For peace of heart in my anxiety and for community so I don’t deal with these fears alone (Anslee)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by cloudsfollower @ Flickr]