As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Team submarine’s safe return from Central Asia and bringing E back home (Weylin)
- Jason’s experience of adoption and this family of Vox who adopts so many people into their community (Fred)
- My own family and my adopted son who is now a grown man (Fred)
- My family that’s in good health and being back home to see my parents and my Vox family (Evan)
- Transitioning to a new job opportunity after having worked in my own company for 5 years (Dallas)
- Vox adopting me off the streets (Becky)
- My friend David who had good results for his medical treatment (Becky)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Jonny’s recovery from surgery to have his appendix removed (Weylin)
- My brother Dan who’s been staying with us but has a lot of darkness he’s dealing with (Jason)
- Family friends, Lauren and Andrew, who lost their mother to cancer and also lost their father a couple years ago (Kelly)
- My little brother who lost a close friend in a car accident and his twin brother who is left behind (Yvonne)
- The driver involved in the car accident that killed my brother’s friend to have a sound mind as he deals with the grief of the victim’s family (Yvonne)
- My cousin in Tulsa who has history of brain tumors and had surgery yesterday and is not doing well (Mike)
- My girlfriend’s best friend Naomi who went through a traumatic experience and is trying to figure out how to move on (John)
- Those who dont have family to talk with or be with (Evan)
- My friend John who has a lot of pain and anger towards God and is searching for answers (Maddie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by austin&&&& @ Flickr]