As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- All those who have supported me through my difficult time (Skylar)
- The rain and how we sometimes easily forget God’s blessings (Natalie)
- Being a part of a group that has been supporting church plants in Austin (Chris)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The unrest in Libya and Yemen and the communities who are suffering as a result (Gid)
- A close family friend those who are suffering through circumstances the daughter died (Jon)
- My brother who was in a bike accident and seriously hurt his leg (Dolores)
- Those who are sick and those whose bodies need healing (Mick)
- My transition away from helping a group that supports church plants in Austin (Chris)
- Our housing situation, that we would get a favorable ruling from the city (Steven)
- A couple of moms from Posada who will be going to court to gain custody of their children (Catie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by R A P H A @ Flickr]