As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Those who are covenanting with this community (Gideon)
- The amazing amount of grace and mercy God offers (Mick)
- My wife and I finding out we will have out first kid (David)
- The opportunity my friend has to be starting new life and job in Canada
- God’s timing in providing me a new job opportunity and living situation (Courtney)
- An exploratory procedure that revealed that I don’t have any cancer
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those who are experiencing immense pain and hurt (Gideon)
- Mercy over Skylar who lost his father this weekend (Mick)
- Clara, a close friend in Canada, who was recently diagnosed with brain cancer (Tim)
- Clarity in what to pray for and next steps (Fred)
- Not knowing how to be parents and looking for a job in the midst of having our first child (David)
- Ending a wonderful relationship with a boyfriend who will be moving to Canada long-term
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by a y l i n e a y l i n e @ Flickr]