As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My friend Steven who is getting married this weekend (Chris)
- My relationship with my oldest son and being able to speak with him and knowing he is doing well (Fred)
- Being able to see what’s happening both inside and outside myself and discovering a sin in my life from 11 years ago (Fred)
- A new baby boy named Benjamin who was born to one of the moms at Posada (Catie)
- My time here at Vox for the past 5 years (Gina)
- An opportunity for my wife and I to visit family in Chicago (Cole)
- My father who is in the hospital and has outlived his original diagnosis
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The Rodriguez & Martinez family as they recover from losing their house and grandmother in a fire (Weylin)
- My Aunt Carla and her tough situation
- My cousin and her two year old daughter who has a tumor on her face
- The families recovering from the shootings in Aurora (Chris)
- Traveling mercies for Grace as she returns from Central Asia (Rosalie)
- Gina who is leaving for Boston that she will find community (Rosalie)
- My complacency to a world of brokenness and injustice (Catie)
- My brothers safety as they are deployed in Afghanistan (Gina)
- Pain in my arms and hands from constantly working on computers (Cole)
- My father who had lung surgery 2 years ago and is still in recovery
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Randy P. Martin @ Flickr]