As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The surplus in our budget that we can use to support local and global partnerships (Jonny)
- My husband and I being able to buy our first home
- New beginnings and that God would give us guidance (Mick)
- My fiend who came back safely from Nicaragua (John)
- Gina and her new opportunity to move to Boston (Chris)
- My friend Ty who went to the Ukraine with the Peace Corp and is back healthy and safe (Becky)
- My grandmother who has always been there for me (Ashley)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The family that lost their house in a fire on the East side and for their recovery (Jonny)
- My coworker who is diagnosed with breast cancer and going through her second round of chemotherapy. She is also a single mom with 4 kids (Eunice)
- My coworker who has been struggling with infertility for the past 6 years and their last attempt to become pregnant failed (Eunice)
- Frank’s sister who has bad infection and can’t get rid if it (Dolores)
- The situation in Syria where it’s difficult to get medical supplies in (Karen)
- A little boy named Truth who has a staph infection (Mick)
- My father who will be going through treatment for prostrate cancer
- My grandmother who is having back surgery (Ashley)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by zseike @ Flickr]